Ladies and Gentleman, it’s time to shed the end of season blues and party HKC style! End of season awards, food, AGM and dancing, it’s a date to save in your diaries!
Date: Saturday June 3rd from 7pm
Dress Code: Dress to Impress!
The Venue: Giraffe Restaurant (E1 6DW). Located in Old Spitalfields Market which is a short walk from Liverpool Street Station we have the pleasure of hosting the AGM in a beautiful, heated, outdoor area.
After Party: TBC but we promise there will lots of dancing!
Food: Tapas will be provided for starters, Main Course (£20), Main & Dessert (£25)
Drinks: The party budget will be put to good use with a prosecco reception and wine on the tables to accompany the tapas. A menu full of cheap drinks will ensure that you’ll be to hit the dance later on with all your worst moves!
- Slow-Cooked Smoky Chipotle Half Chicken served with spicy rice and tomato & pink onion salad
- Linguine King Prawns – Light pasta with cherry tomatoes, white wine, red chili, creme fraiche, rocket and lemon
- Classic Beef Burger (please specify if you would like cheese)
- Turkish Pide topped with baby spinach, halloumi, feta and peppers
- Honey and soy glazed sea bream in a broth of bok choy, red chillies, sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes
- 8oz. Grilled Sirloin steak with skin on fries and a dressed green leaf salad (additional £5)
- Hot Chocolate Brownie with Vanilla Ice Cream
- White Chocolate and Passion Fruit Cheesecake
- Biscuit Ice Cream Sandwiched between Chocolate Cookies
- Rocky Road Sundae
- Fresh Fruit Sorbet
If anyone has any dietary requirements then please let us know.
Kindly email your food choices to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com AND transfer money into the Highbury account asap (remember to include your name as the reference).
Pas and Vicki xxx